Blackheads don’t adversely affect health, but they can make you feel self-conscious and unhappy with your appearance, and as we all know, being miserable with your appearance can make the rest of life feel pretty uncomfortable.
Using a great blackhead remover can get rid of all these woes for you, so you may be looking for the best blackhead remover to make your life happier. The good news is that we have found a selection of great blackhead removers that you can use to clear up your blackheads once and for all!
10 best blackhead removers in the UK 2021
So let’s have a look at a few of the best blackhead removers we have picked out from those available to buy online in the UK.
7. MayBeau Blackhead Remover
The MayBeau Blackhead Remover is a convenient vacuum that will significantly improve the condition of your facial skin. If you can’t clean blocked pores with a mask and makeup cleansers, this is what you need to try.
The pore vac from MayBeau offers you different power options to give the optimal pressure for different skin types. The set includes 4 replaceable suction heads and 2 additional stainless steel tools. You get Comedone squeezer and Comedone tweezers that will extract deep and stubborn blackheads.
Apart from pore cleansing, this unit offers you an additional skincare procedure. It comes with 3 beauty lights (red, blue and green) that increase the elasticity, make pores smaller, and remove acne and other oily skin problems.
This electric device comes with a lithium battery that requires a 2-hour charge and gives about 3 hours of continuous work. However, the 5-minute procedure will be more than enough to clean the whole face and leave no bruises or red marks. When not in use, the battery can last up to 90 days.
8. Paula’s Choice 1% Retinol Booster Serum
An anti-ageing hero with pore-purging powers, incorporate the Paula’s Choice Anti-Ageing 1% Retinol Booster into your beauty regime to reap the benefits of blackhead-free skin.
A derivative of Vitamin A, retinol ramps up cell regeneration to keep churning out perfectly plump skin cells. The risk of pores getting clogged with sebum and dead skin falls considerably thanks to these faster cell turnover rates. Bye blackheads!
Your skin won’t be impressed if you go in all guns blazing with a high concentration of retinol. This product’s 1% retinol formulation strikes the balance of making a noticeable difference to the refinement of pores without irritating your complexion. It’s perfect for retinol novices and seasoned pros.
9. Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips for Nose
While not all dermatologists and skin experts recommend pore strips (since they can also remove skin along with blackheads), it can be super satisfying to see the tiny mountains of oil and impurities they extract from your nose after ripping one off.
These strips contain charcoal, which (similarly to clay) behaves like a blackhead magnet, leaving you with clear pores after use.
10. BESTOPE Blackhead Remover
For those who like the manual methods of removing blackheads rather than the vacuums, this kit is for you. It contains everything you need for a thorough skin work out, and it comes nicely packaged in a metal case so you don’t have to worry about losing anything.
As we all know, the best blackhead remover is very rarely a one step process, and this kit contains all the tools you need to deal with just about any skin issue you can think of.
Stainless steel is not only very strong and durable, but it is easy to clean and maintain too.
All the tools in this kit are designed to fit snugly in your hand and be easy to use.
How to choose the best blackhead remover
There are 4 types of blackhead removers you should consider to choose the best one for you.
- Pore strips: Pore strips fit over your nose and use a strong adhesive to pull out dead skin and blackheads. These strips are simple to use and virtually mess-free. However, they can be quite painful.
- Masks: Masks that target blackheads are typically peel-off masks. You apply the mask, let it sit, then peel it off, taking the blackheads with it. Masks can get messy, but they often include additional skin benefits. If you struggle with excess oils, look for a mask that contains charcoal.
- Manual tools: Often sold in kits with tweezers and other tools, manual blackhead removers work to open your pores and dig out the built-up dirt and oil. The thin metal tool has a curved open end and comes in multiple sizes. Manual tools are an effective, eco-friendly option, but they can be painful and difficult to use.
- Electric: Electric blackhead removers use suction to quickly suck blackheads from your pores. Be sure to read directions thoroughly or watch a tutorial video before use. If used incorrectly, electric removers can cause pain and irritation.
When you’re searching for the best blackhead remover you want something that will work, will not cost the earth, and preferably not be filled with a cocktail of horrifying chemicals. The great news is that you can find a fantastic blackhead remover that ticks all these boxes, and find yourself with clear, blemish free skin in no time.